Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Here is a scrying mirror spell that will increase the accuracy of your psychic readings.

How you would like to be more accurate with your tarot cards readings? Would you like to have more clarity and cohesion when doing psychic medium readings?  Would you like to be able to diagnose virtually any illness within a matter of minutes? Would you love to have a more accurate readings and outcomes? Would you like to connect with people before you meet them? Would you like to be able to heal and help people from a distance? No worries. You can do all of this and more with this scrying mirror spell.


How to increase your psychic abilities?

When I first started to practice magic, I had a teacher who would sit me down and make me look at a wall for ten to twenty minutes. Then, after I mastered looking at the wall. He would require me to look at a black dot for about ten to twenty minutes. I had no idea why he was asking me to do this. It was only when I began to see pictures inside of the dot, that I began to understand why. I had to see it, to believe it. If he explained to me how things worked and what I was going to be able to see. I never would have believed him. Worse, I wouldn’t have allowed my mind to open up to be able to see the tiny teeny pictures moving inside of this dot. In his own way, he was teaching me the ancient art of scrying.

Scrying using the crystal mirror

Scrying is commonly used with any type of crystal quartz, aside from diamonds. Scrying derives from the ancient practice of staring at the full moon. As I progressed with my studies. I was then able to stare at the full moon and see faces, even pictures of trees, rivers, birds, and other types of animals. It was really a surreal experience. This is an experience that can be only be mastered over time. In fact, I think that this experience helped me to become a better medium and psychic reader. By scrying, I no longer had to depend on cards, cowrie shells, or even my intuition. All I needed to do, is sit back, close my eyes, and allow myself to see the pictures moving. As a result of this, my psychic readings were much more accurate. I was able to diagnose illnesses, because I could literally see the organ that was damaged in my mind. I could talk to people on the phone, just once and make a connection with them. I was always able to get a better picture of the person I was reading for.

Scrying and the importance of the obsidian mirror.


“Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?”
Snow White

We have watched a great deal of cartoons and even epic fantasy feature films that include some type of magic mirror. Snow White was the first film that featured the magic mirror.  Parodies such as Shrek, made light of the magic mirror. Fantasy and adventure films such as, The Lord of the Rings took this concept much further with their depiction of Sauron, the all-seeing, all knowing eye. However, the concept of the magic mirror extends beyond the imagination of Hollywood. It has been seen and used by occultist all throughout history, and in virtually all cultures.

The ancient Egyptian word for magic mirror is Pun of Life. The Egyptian’s mirrors were made with long handles with an oval shaped face. Their magic mirrors were used to replicate the power of the Ankh. The Ankh, represents the symbol of life, and was held by virtually all the Egyptian entities, save for Osiris, the Lord of the Dead. The Pun of Life still exists today. In Ghana the Pun of Life is now called the Akua ‘ba.  The Akua’ba looks more like a doll, than a mirror. However, its purpose remains the same. The Akua’ba is used to increase fertility, and possess the power of absorption. The Chinese also used magic mirrors. In fact, it is believed that one man attained the status of emperor by using his magic mirror. The Chinese mirrors, much like the mirrors all across the globe, are decorated with auspicious and powerful symbols that magnify its power. However, the most famous mirror of all, is the Obsidian mirror. The obsidian mirror derives from ancient Aztec traditions. According to Aztec mythology, the deity Tezcatlipoca has omnipotent powers. He is able to see everything through his magic mirror. This magic mirror is also known as the soul snatcher, because it can also be used for malevolent purposes. However, many people in modern times refer to the mirror as the smoking mirror.

Scrying using the black smoking mirror.

Where there is smoke, there is fire. The magic mirror actually represents the power of the moon. The moon gets much of its light from the Sun. In fact, the moon reflects the light of the Sun. Magic mirrors work very much the same way, by reflecting the energy of a person’s soul. Many magicians believe that magic mirrors allows one to access the akashic records, where they are able to read past lives reports and make accurate predictions about the future. While others believe that magic mirrors allow us to read the information that is stored in the auric field. While still others, including myself, belief that magic mirrors separate the projected self from the real self. The magic mirror is a great way of getting people to unmask without feeling vulnerable, exposed, or insecure. You can create your own magic mirror and used it for your psychic readings. By doing this, you’ll have much greater insight into what’s going on inside of other people’s mind. Here’s how:

How to make a mirror for scyring?

1.     Decide on if you want to use the mirror for yourself, or for other people. If you want to use the mirror for yourself, you can buy a small hand held mirror. If you want to use it others, you may decide to buy a large black scrying crystal ball.
2.     You will want to consecrate the mirror. You can do this by adding sea salt to some natural spring water. Let the mixture sit in a bowl for five to ten minutes. Then, you can take a wash cloth, dip it in the water and begin cleaning your mirror or black ball. Gently wipe dry with another dry cloth or towel.

3.     There are more dangerous ways to charge your scrying mirror. These ways include you exposing the mirror directly to the sun. I don’t advise that you do this. Instead, I recommend that you place the ball, or mirror in a room that is filled with sunlight. Leave it there until you feel like your scrying mirror is charged. Once charged, pick it up, carefully, and avoid looking into it. Cover it up immediately and only used before readings. Be sure to cover up the black scrying mirror or crystal ball when it is not in use.

No comments:

Post a Comment