Monday, July 11, 2016

How to do good luck spells that really work?

Are you looking for love, but are constantly disappointed by your prospects? Are you underemployed at your job, and simply can’t get a new one? Do you feel stuck, or trapped because your finances make it difficult for you to make any kind of real moves? Are you a madness magnet, where you seem to attract all the crazies and rejects? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may be experiencing a slew of bad luck. Don’t worry, in this video, I am going to show you how you can change your life, and your luck, with just one simple spell.

How to do a good luck spell without ingredients?

Do you remember when you were in elementary school and you had to take a multiple guess test? You would read the question, and then there would be a series of potential answers. You failed or passed the test, based on how many questions you got right. The multiple guess tests are a reflection of one of the most important laws of nature, the law of synchronicity. In my other article, How to get a Real Psychic Reading? I wrote that everything in our Universe is already created. If you have a problem, there is a solution. If you have an illness, there is a cure. One simply can’t exist without the other.  However, your options are buried in parallel realities. So in life, we have to make certain choices, and those choices determine which parallel reality we are going to live in. People experience a slew of bad luck when they don’t study for the exam of life. They don’t understand the questions, and thus, they can’t choose the right answers. However, there are certain remedies known as divination tools that can help with this process. No. you don’t have to worry about buying any herbs or ingredients. All you have to do is seek out the services of an initiated Babalwo. He can then use the Odu divination tool to determine your best course of action.

Good Luck Chants

The Yoruba Odu, works very much like the Chinese I Ching. While the Chines I Ching has sixty-four different life themes that can be interpreted through the throwing of various coins. The Odu has two hundred and fifty-six verses, which in turn translates into millions or billions of possibilities. So what do tools such as the Odu and I Ching have to do with your good luck spells? Ifa is a religion that translates into the wisdom of nature. This means that all sacred knowledge such as farming, agricultural, personal development, strategy, and warfare, are all incorporated into the sacred oracle. In fact, everything in nature get absorbed by the oracle, so that the oracle doesn’t only act as a divination tool, but also a tool that diagnoses a problem while recommending certain solutions and determining certain results. So how does the Odu work? The Odu works very much like a computer. When we program a computer, we are entering in a question, and then entering in all the possibilities. For example, if we drive to a four-way intersection, we have the possibility of going straight, left, or right.  If we have to schedule a meeting with a client in a week, we have seven possibilities. We can schedule the meeting on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.


The Power of the Odu

The Odu, much like a computer and a multiple guess test, will go through and eliminate all the bad answers. Or, a diviner of the Odu will tell you the probability of each outcome. For example, if you come to an intersection and turn right, you may have a 20 percent probability of getting to your destination on time. If you turn left, you may have a 5 percent probability of arrival to your destination on time. If you continue to go straight, you may have a hundred percent probability of arrival on time. The Odu is an ancient system that takes all of nature’s information and consolidates it into a system of answers and replies. So overtime, Babalwo priest began to see certain patterns of behaviors. From studying these patterns of behaviors, they were able to predict certain outcomes. In essence, they were able to determine the highest probability of a certain outcome.

Good luck is a matter of synchronicity.

Synchronicity occurs when your desires aligns with a certain outcome that is buried in a parallel world or reality. So just imagine taking that multiple guess test? Now, imagine that you have a divination system that will tell you the probability of each outcome. If you choose A, you have a 20 percent probability of being right. If you choose B, you have a fifty percent probability of being wrong, etc. All this information is derived from centuries of Yoruba priest, who have studied the patterns of human behaviors, and thus can predict the greatest outcome. A wise man once told me that Chiefs, kings and queens in Africa, didn’t make one single decision without consulting the oracle. They understood, that failing to do so, would not only result in careless mistakes, but they could also cause irreparable harm to their tribes and communities. So by seeking the services of an experience Babalwo, you can get a good luck spell done for you quickly.

If you can’t get to a Babalwo, or you feel more comfortable doing your own divinations. You can start by building your intuition. The Odu is an excellent tool, for it is very accurate. However, developing your intuition can be a great way for you to make better choices, that in turn produce more synchronized events. Here’s how?  

1.     Grind and powder High John The Conqueror chips, bay leaves, and frankincense, carry as a mojo bag, or place it up on your altar.



2 comments:

  1. I am very happy to be posting on this blog on how a great spell caster helped me to bring back the love of my life. I know there are lots of women like me out there who have done so much to have their Husband back, I am here to tell you the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five spell casters like Dr Alusi  this world would be a better place, I have seen people complaining about how fake spell casters promised to help them but couldn't. with Dr Alusi I tell you your problem is already solved because i experienced alot when my Husband and I had been apart for 2years and I couldn't bear living without him, I have tried everything to have him back but nothing was working until I saw MARIAM NELSON  testimonies about a spell caster call Dr Alusi on how great his work is. I contacted him immediately and followed the steps that he asked and in the next 48 hours my husband called me and was eager for my forgiveness and that he wished nothing more than to have me in his arms forever. I felt so much joy and happiness that I found Dr Alusi. I hope you all here will find this testimony of mine and get your husband back in just 48 hours. Contact Dr Alusi via email  {great.voodoospellsolution@gmail.com} you can also call or whatsApp him on +2347061865209.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy to be posting on this blog on how a great spell caster helped me to bring back the love of my life. I know there are lots of women like me out there who have done so much to have their Husband back, I am here to tell you the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five spell casters like Dr Alusi  this world would be a better place, I have seen people complaining about how fake spell casters promised to help them but couldn't. with Dr Alusi I tell you your problem is already solved because i experienced alot when my Husband and I had been apart for 2years and I couldn't bear living without him, I have tried everything to have him back but nothing was working until I saw MARIAM NELSON  testimonies about a spell caster call Dr Alusi on how great his work is. I contacted him immediately and followed the steps that he asked and in the next 48 hours my husband called me and was eager for my forgiveness and that he wished nothing more than to have me in his arms forever. I felt so much joy and happiness that I found Dr Alusi. I hope you all here will find this testimony of mine and get your husband back in just 48 hours. Contact Dr Alusi via email  {great.voodoospellsolution@gmail.com} you can also call or whatsApp him on +2347061865209.

    ReplyDelete